Wednesday 29 March 2017

How my Aunt’s Husband Fingered and F*cked me in my Own Bed


Last night, I jolted awake by a presence in my room.

I however, remained still as I slowly opened my eyes and could barely make out my uncle’s figure (my aunty's husband) in the room. He stood at the foot of my mattress clad only in a towel tied round his waist, staring down at me. I was baffled and thought he was looking for something. I very nearly made him realize I was awake so that I could help him get what he wanted, but something, I can not say what made me remain in the position I was in, feigning sleep. I usually sleep n*ked with only a wrapper for the cold. Usually during hot seasons, I wake up to see the wrapper discarded in my struggle against the heat.

This fateful night, I was sleeping face up with the wrapper only covering my pus*y, but with my chest
n*ked and my young but full b*obs proudly standing firm on my chest. My uncle was looking down on me and I saw that he had a huge bulge on the towel front. Then he licked his lips and then bent down softly and lay beside me. His hands sneaked slowly forward as he started caressing my bo*bs and n*pples. My body quivered, but I still pretended to be asleep. Then slowly, ever slowly, I felt his hands move down towards my groin area as he carefully removed the wrapper that was covering my pu*sy mound.

He stared down at the triangle between my legs with a lust filled expression and I saw his whole body shake as he touched my pus*y mound. Then his finger began to probe its way inside of me, and I felt myself grow wet with excitement, his finger was gently sliding up and down the folds of my pus*y and I pretended I was oblivious to it all. It was difficult to pretend, as my body had tensed up when
his finger entered my tight wet pu*sy, but I did it, I did not want him to know that I was awake, I didn’t want him to stop. His finger continued sliding in and out of me at first slowly but then increasing pace until it became fast, I didn’t know when a sound escaped my lips, ‘’hmmm" He tensed and his fingers stopped their movement, but I also stilled my breathing and controlled my reaction to his fingering.

moments of him watching my face intently and convincing himself that I was still asleep, he continued his fing*ring movement. I was gyrating my hips softly to meet and encourage his fingers, but it all seemed as if I was doing it unconsciously.

My legs had opened up wider for his exploring fingers, but I did it all subtly so as not to rouse his suspicion. He must have thought my reaction was subconscious not knowing that I was wide awake and enjoying all he was doing. Then when I was almost climaxing, he stopped and withdrew his finger from my s*pping wet pu*sy. I sighed in frustration and moved my body about the mattress. He just sat there looking at me as I made as if I was having a dream.

Some few minutes later, after he must have convinced himself that I was fast asleep again, I felt him above me, now, his large 50+year-old frame towering above my teenage 19-year-old body. I
pretended to be snoring, though. I was actually kind of whimpering, too, I could not help it. So when my uncle took his n*ked di*k and placed it against the folds of my v*gina, he thought I was asleep. And my pu*sy was wet from the fingering. And my legs were already spread. 

He stared at my face and his hands came down onto my b*obs, finally, into my hungry pu*sy.

It was slow going: my pus*y was impossibly tight, and warm, and shoving his co*k into it turned out to be quite a chore. After he got a few inches in, I began to gasp. He stared at my face and saw my
lips parting but still with eyes closed His beefy,

wrinkled hands kneaded my over ripe bo*bs again. Iwas pretending to be asleep while my aunt’s husband fu*ked me in my own bed. I found it very er*tic and would have loved to howl in pleasure but
figured that I had to keep with the pretence if I did not
want the pleasure to abruptly end.

Finally, all nine inches of his thick c*ck were inside my body. I looked down through my lashes and saw that it was quite a sight. His thick curly p*bic hairs pressed against my fresh young body, his co*k buried inside of me to the hilt. He took a moment to
rest; I guess a moment to enjoy the incredible feeling of this fresh, young pus*y. My breathing had picked up, but anyone would think that I was definitely still unconscious. She had to be. He began to pull out of
me and in panic thought his conscience had kicked in. then he began to move slowly, keeping his eyes on my face while he thrust in and out of me. My breathing had picked up even more, and I was making that oval expression again.

Thrust after thrust, he violated me. I had begun to
unconsciously p*nt with each inward stroke he made. My pus*y felt like the end of a thousand nerve endings. Each time he thrust into me, I would jerk back to meet his thrust. I wanted to wrap my
legs round his waist and wail as my org*sm shook me, but I knew that would be giving up the pretense and maybe ending the fu*k and gawd! I did not want the f*ck to end just yet, I felt ready to explode. I was completely limp underneath him, and he fu*ked me like a rag doll, each thrust jiggling my b*obs and moving my smaller light body back and forth on my mattress.

Minutes passed, and I was in ecstasy as my body exploded in waves after waves of pleasure and my toes curled up unconsciously, he did not stop, I was at his mercy, but I loved it so. After ten minutes of continuous pummeling, of thrusting his hard p*nis in and out of my tight little c*nt, he was finally ready to explode as I felt his c*ck grow harder inside me, I felt him push deeper inside me and pump load after load of his hot spe*m inside my clutching pus*y, another explosive org*sm wracked my body as I could not help it as moans came unannounced from my lungs.

“Angela?” he p*nted, looking at me intently.

But there was no response. I held myself still and unresponsive, my eyes were closed and my mouth was motionless. 

Convinced I was still asleep, he thrust his pe*is all the way inside of me once more and let it explode again. He grunted and I groaned as he pumped my little tummy full of his spe*m.

After he finished c*mming and pulled out, he studied my expression. Then he slowly got off the bed, took one of my cloths from off the floor and used it to clean my wide open pus*y of his dripping sp*rm.

Satisfied all was ok, he opened the door of my room
slowly, stepped out and closed the door behind him.

I waited a few moments to confirm he had entered his room and was sure when I heard the door of his room open and close. I then felt between my legs at the rapidly closing hole that was my pus*y. His spe*m was still trickling out of me, so I did a proper job of cleaning.

This morning, everything was normal between us and uncle showed no sign that he had fu*ked me last night and I did not show any sign that I was awake. What could I even do if I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Johnpele